Friday, February 27, 2009

Catching up

All well, yay! But now I have to play catch up a little bit.... eeek!
Laundry, swiffer, vacuum, dishes, grocery, art/work/stuff, feels like I'm going in 10 directions at once. At least it quit raining and I see some pretty spring growth in the backyard :-) Yet they say we might get some snow again on Sunday. I hope so!
Here is part of an order I'm working on, among other things, right now. Been a while since I made face beads, I think they' re pretty sweet if I do say so myself. My husband finds it creepy having little heads all over the place, he thinks they're watching him. I think know he needs to cut back on the horror movies.

3 comments:

My name is Andrea said...

OOOH! I love your little heads on a stick! Very cool and kooky!

Jen said...

Thanks!
:-)

SleightGirl said...

Those are so neat!!! I can understand the creepiness factor, but tell him to get over it because those are just too cool!