Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Juuuuumping spiiiiiiidaaaaaah!*

I am NOT a spider lover, no doubt about it. But as long as they're outside my house and they're not touching me, we're cool. In fact I find them interesting even though they give me extreme heebie-jeebies.
Today there was an awesome one on the back door. It was a Jumping Spider and true to its name, it did appear ready to launch itself at me but I blazed off before it had the chance.
Brace yourself..... I took photos:
































*yes, I AM a Ninja Warrior fan

2 comments:

Corri Havlicek said...

You have no idea who I am and I have no idea how I came across your blog, but those are some seriously cool pictures you took of that spider, especially the aerial shot. WOW! I'm with you...extreme heebie-jeebies all the way.

GraceBeading said...

Great shots Jen, even if they are pretty dang creepy.